PIVOT is one of the most comprehensive databases of funding opportunities from government and private sources covering most disciplines. PIVOT is available to GSU faculty, research staff, postdocs, and graduate students.
- Register for PIVOT Account.
- How to Register for PIVOT(YouTube video)
- PIVOT Log-in
- PIVOT Online Tutorial Webinars
- PIVOT Search Instructions
- PIVOT Technical Support
Federal Funding Databases
These online resources provide the latest funding announcements from various federal agencies.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Guide to Grants and Contracts
- NSF Funding
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
Non-Profit Funding Databases
These online resources provide the latest funding announcements from various non-profit agencies.
Federal, State, and Local Funding Databases
This online resource is available for a small monthly fee, but provides access to most federal, state and local government funding announcements, bids and contracts, listed by state.