COS is one of the most comprehensive databases of funding opportunities from government and private sources covering most disciplines. COS is available to GSU faculty, research staff, postdocs, and graduate students.
- Register for COS PIVOT Account (if you already had an account with the old COS System, you do not need to register for a new account in COS PIVOT).
- How to Register for COS PIVOT(YouTube video)
- COS PIVOT Log-in
- COS PIVOT Online Tutorial Webinars
- COS PIVOT Search Instructions
- COS PIVOT Technical Support
Federal Funding Databases
These online resources provide the latest funding announcements from various federal agencies.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Guide to Grants and Contracts
- NSF Funding
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
Non-Profit Funding Databases
These online resources provide the latest funding announcements from various non-profit agencies.
Federal, State, and Local Funding Databases
This online resource is available for a small monthly fee, but provides access to most federal, state and local government funding announcements, bids and contracts, listed by state.