Join Funding Opps Listserv
Subscribe to the funding opportunities Listserv
Receive biweekly funding opportunity announcements.
You may subscribe or unsubscribe to the Funding Opportunities Listserv in either of two ways: Email Kelly Stout, Ph.D. your request to be added to the list, or follow the subscription instructions below:
- Sign in at http://listserv.gsu.edu. If this is your first time accessing Listserv, click Get Password. Enter your @gsu.edu email address, or other email account and the desired passcode, then click Register Password.
- Click Email Lists in menu at the top.
- Scroll down until you find the list named “FundingOpportunities.”
- Click on this list name.
- Click on “Join or Leave FUNDINGOPPORTUNITIES”
- Enter your first and last name and Georgia State University email address where indicated. You are not authorized to send emails to the listserv so you do not need to change any of the settings below this.
- Click either “Join” to subscribe or or “Leave” to unsubscribe yourself from the list.
Additional subscriber information is available at: www.gsu.edu/help/28874.html
Our announcements are also released via an RSS feed. The RSS feed lists all past announcements and will automatically update itself with new announcements. Most modern browsers will allow you to subscribe to the feed by simply clicking the link. If this doesn’t work, use Mozilla Firefox or download a free RSS reader.
Access archived funding opportunities emails
If you would like to access past funding opportunity emails by month, simply log in at http://listserv.gsu.edu and follow the steps in the subscribing process above until you click on the list name “FundingOpportunities.” This page should provide a list of archived emails by month.