NSF Proposals and Policies
[item title=”File Finder”] If you are searching for a particular document not listed on this page,Use the File Finder tool to search for the document by name..[/item][/tabs]
NSF proposal preparation
All NSF proposals should be completed and routed for approval through Cayuse 424. For more information about how to use Cayuse424 see http://ursa.research.gsu.edu/ursa/funding/proposal-development/cayuse-424-information/
These resources will assist you to prepare and submit an NSF grant application. Always notify OSPA when you plan to submit a grant.
FASTLane — All PIs submitting NSF grant applications must be registered with FASTLane. To register, complete the FASTLane registration form and email to your OSPA representative at least four weeks before grant deadline.
- FASTLane proposals, awards, and status
- Provides help for proposal preparation and access to proposals and awards.
- NSF grant proposal guide
- The guide provides detailed information about preparing NSF grant applications.
- NSF homepage
- Access to other NSF resources.
- NSF freedom of information act requests
- Access to all NSF publications and publically available grant proposals and reports from NSF supported grants
- NSF proposal preparation
- NSF provides additional instructions for preparing and submitting a proposal through FASTLane. See the Quick Link entitled “Help for proposal preparation” on the proposals, awards, and status page on the NSF website.